- To promote skill based education, training and entrepreneurship development in an integrated manner and to offer education with Skills to every youth in the state.
- To address 21st century skill gaps with skilling, re-skilling and up-skilling of youth in the spirit of NEP 2020.
- To follow global skilling benchmarks & standards..
- To maximize reach and coverage through affiliated Skill Institutes like Centre of Excellence (CoEs) and other institutions.
- To integrate skill with higher Education through transfer of academic credit earned from skill programs
- To facilitate research in emerging areas of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary industry of State and to raise overall skill level.